Recently Watched Movie~GI Joe: Rise of Cobra


I had five days with no classes last week so I decided to take a break from my Midterm exams and watch a movie.

What I watched: GI Joe: Rise of Cobra (2009)
Additional information: Wikipedia, IMDb, Official Site
My comments: The movie is full of amazing (and mouth-dropping) scenes all throughout. The action-packed scenes already started from just around five minutes after the title pops up. The special effects are great~from the freaky nanomites that destroys the Eiffel Tower in about a couple of minutes to the gears, gadgets, holograms, etc... It's just great seeing your toy collections in action.

I will rate this: 4/5

Share your ratings too:



D-Modules: Online poll

You should include this one on your "What to watch next?" list.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin